And we're back, pulling back the curtain on yet another area of business that often has some shady things going on... Today we’re going to be talking about sales tactics and pricing strategies that more of us should be questioning as both entrepreneurs AND consumers.
In this episode you’re going to hear me talk about (and question):
- The importance of using our critical thinking skills when it comes to applying what's being taught in the online space
- How income claim marketing can be problematic
- The pros and cons for hiding your pricing
- High pressure sales tactics and discovery calls
- When the friend request on Facebook turns into an unwanted sales pitch
- The penalty tax that often comes with a payment plan
If you're enjoying my "pulling back the curtain" episodes, I would love to hear from you! I think these are important conversations to have, as uncomfortable as they can be...
As always, I'm happy to continue the conversation via DM on Instagram @otsgonerogue or by email (simply hit reply to one of our weekly email newsletters). If you resonated with parts of this episode, take a quick screenshot, share it to your IG stories and tag me, @otsgonerogue.
You can also connect with me through our Facebook page @otsgonerogue or by going to our contact form, https://www.otsgonerogue.com/podcast-contact.
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our Rogue Community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.