Welcome to our Clinician to Coach Series!
In this six-part series, I'm sharing resources and strategies to help you start and grow your coaching business to consistent $5K and even $10K months without overwhelm or burnout.
And we're kicking things off by pulling back the curtain on the dark side of coaching!
In today's episode, you're going to hear me talk about:
- Why healthcare professionals are burning out with the current state of healthcare
- The growing trends and opportunities in the coaching industry
- The concerns with the wild, wild West of the coaching world and the lack of industry regulation
- Potential issues with coaching certification programs and the importance of consumer awareness
- What we need to consider as health professionals navigating the coaching space
If you enjoy today's episode -- and if you're excited about the rest of this series -- I would love to hear from you! You can reach out via DM on Instagram @otsgonerogue or by email (simply hit reply to one of our weekly email newsletters).
You can also connect with me through our Facebook page @otsgonerogue or by going to our contact form, https://www.otsgonerogue.com/podcast-contact.
For the latest show notes and full episodes, make sure you head over to otsgonerogue.com/podcast.
If you don't want to miss any future episodes including the upcoming episodes in the series, make sure you're subscribed to the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever else you listen to podcasts. And thanks so much for listening to this week's episode of the OTs Gone Rogue podcast!
Are You a Fan of the Show?
Join our Rogue Community newsletter and we'll send our podcast links + bonus resources directly to your inbox!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.